All student attire needs to be clean and in good repair. Please remember that these items will be worn and loved by Grads.
Student attire (new or gently used items only):
- Formal dresses (please, no wedding gowns).
- Gloves – elbow and opera length, (particularly white, cream and black).
- Evening dress shoes.
- Jewelry – sparkly earrings and necklaces (sparkly clip earrings are always in demand) and plain chains in gold and silver tones for pendants.
- Tiaras, rhinestone headbands and other formal hair jewelry/clips.
- Women’s NEW panties – all sizes.
- Men’s dress shirts – new white dress shirts.
- Suit shoes, new or in as new condition– classic black leather style is most often the favourite but youth also like hip looks.
- Belts – new or like-new black dress belts suitable for wearing with a dressy suit.
- Socks – new black dress socks.
- Men’s accessories – chain necklaces, earrings, sunglasses, tie clips, fedora-style hats, etc.
- Current-look ties, especially bow ties and suspenders, and pocket squares in all colours.
Swag Bag items – we supply between 60 – 75 swag bags per Boutique Day event. Any age-appropriate toiletry items (new, unopened products only please) such as:
- NEW unopened shampoo, conditioner, any other hair styling products for men and women (gel, spray etc).
- NEW cologne samples for both men and women.
- NEW deodorant/antiperspirant.
- NEW makeup (lipsticks, gloss, nail polish, eye makeup, mascara etc).
- NEW shaving supplies (disposable razors, shaving cream or gel).
- NEW fun socks for girls and guys.
- NEW toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- NEW feminine hygiene products.
- Non-perishable, individually wrapped snack foods (such a treat for these youth) – Many of our grads do not have enough to eat. During the week, most of the students are on their school’s subsidized lunch program. On the weekends many have to do without. On Boutique Day, the majority of our grads (and any family member who attends with them) have not had breakfast or lunch. We like to make sure we give them something to eat on the way home.
- Hairdressing supplies for hair stylists at Boutique Day – boxes of bobby pins, hairspray, gel etc. (Ideally, one set per stylist – we have between 10 and 20 stylists on Boutique Day).
Your generosity and ingenuity can make a huge difference for a deserving graduate. Please contact us to inquire about unique donation ideas.