We have finished collecting donations of formal wear, shoes, and accessories for now, and will start again in September. Check back here at that time for a current list of drop off locations.
Our 8th annual ‘Boutique Day’ for grads in Surrey and New Westminster was held on March 4th. Over 50 volunteers pulled together to provide a day of pampering for nearly 60 students. Many thanks to everyone who helped to make this day possible – our donors, sponsors, and especially our volunteers. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Check out the ‘Boutique Day’ tab above to see photos of this year’s event.
On Saturday, March 3, from noon – 2 pm, we will be selling off tons of new and gently used cocktail dresses, shoes, jewelry, accessories – and everything is $15.00 or less!! We also have a small selection of gowns. Many items are brand new and still have tags attached. Designer brands like Guess, Chinese Laundry, Bebe, BCBG, etc., to name a few. Here are the details:
Where: Fraser River Middle School, 800 Queens Avenue, New Westminster (just 2 blocks up the hill from the New Westminster Skytrain station)
When: Saturday, March 3 – 12 – 2 pm
Details: CASH only, all items $15.00 or less. All proceeds will go back into supporting our program. All sales are final.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!! We hope to see you all there!
Boutique Day 2018 is just two months away! We are still in urgent need of the following donations:
- make up artists, hair stylists, and seamstresses/tailors to volunteer their time and services on Sunday, March 4, from approximately 10 am until 5 pm
- donation of truck rental for two days (Saturday March 3 – Sunday March 4) to transport our inventory to and from our storage location to the Boutique Day venue
- cash donations – these will go towards purchasing food for the buffet lunch we prepare for the students
If you can help in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your continued support!
Here are some things we desperately need in order to host an amazing Boutique Day for our grads in March:
- gently used gowns, shoes, men’s tuxes – anything a grad would wear to a fancy event
- the donation of a moving van for the weekend of March 3-4 2018, to transport our inventory to and from Boutique Day
- volunteers – especially hair stylists, make up artists, and seamstresses, as well as people to serve as personal assistants, set up and take down crew, runners, etc.
- cash donations
For more ideas about how you can help, please click on the tab above and go to ‘wish list’.
Thanks for your support!