We have several locations where you can drop off your gently used formal wear and accessories. Have a look at the Wish List under the ‘How to Help’ tab above to see what we accept, then take your donation to the location that’s most convenient for you.
Please note that we do not accept short dresses, wedding gowns, or any casual clothing. Also, keep in mind that your donation will be worn by grads who appreciate current styles. Thanks!
- Re/Max Advantage Realty – c/o Alison Hazelwood – #102 – 321 6th Street; 604-526-2888; M – Th – 8:30am – 8:00pm, Fri – 8:30am – 7:00pm, Sat – 10:00am – 5:00pm, Sun – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- VanCity Savings – 511 6th Street
- Shelley’s Hair Studio – 520 Carnarvon Street
- Re/Max 2000 Realty, c/o Carol Dorey – #103- 15127 100 Avenue, M-F 9–7; Sat-Sun 10– 3
- VanCity Guildford Community Branch, 108 – 15175 101st Avenue
- VanCity Surrey City Center Branch, 10293 King George Boulevard
- Vancity Morgan Creek Branch, Unit H120-15795 Croydon Drive
- Beebe Cline, Hugh and McKinnon Realty, 14048 Terry Road, White Rock; 11 AM – 5 PM, 7 days per week
- C & K Courtesy Cleaners, 1959 152 St #139, Surrey, BC, 604-538-8231, located in Windsor Square shopping center
- Vancity Semiahmoo Branch, 104-1790 152nd St, Surrey
- Royal LePage Wolstencroft, 19665 64th Avenue, Langley; call Candice (604-836-6099) for drop off hours/questions
- Gillian Lowrey, 5241 11 A Avenue (off 53 A Avenue); 604-838-5332. *Please text first before dropping off*
- Atlantis Day Spa, 1777 56th Street, Delta, 604-948-0458; closed Sunday and Monday, Tuesday 9:30am-6pm, Wednesday/ Thursday 9:30am-8pm, Friday 9:30am-6pm, Saturday 9am-6pm
Thanks to all the people and businesses who donate their time and space to help us out – we couldn’t run our program without you!