Boutique Day is held in early March of each year. Students are referred to the program by school counselors, teachers, administrators, youth workers, or other social service agencies. Here’s how it works:
- Each grad is given a unique appointment time, and is paired with a Personal Assistant upon arrival. Personal Assistants ensure that students feel pampered and special throughout Boutique Day.
- Personal Assistants help graduates choose clothing, shoes, and accessories. Professional tailors are on hand to ensure that selected items fit perfectly.
- Hair styling and make up application are provided by professional stylists and estheticians, who volunteer their time in support of our cause.
- Once the perfect outfit is chosen and hair and makeup are done, professional photos are taken, courtesy of Artona Studios. Each grad receives a photo package free of charge to commemorate their day.
- Grads are invited to bring a guest with them, to share in the festivities. Snacks and beverages are provided.
- Each grad receives a ‘swag bag’ containing toiletries and personal items, donated by local businesses.
Boutique Day is a success due to the support of our many fabulous volunteers and corporate sponsors. We gratefully acknowledge their support!
For more information on how to become a volunteer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org