Our drop off locations are now opening for 2022 – 2023. Check back regularly as new locations will be added in the coming weeks.
We accept donations of new or gently used formal wear for young women and men – gowns, cocktail dresses, tuxes, men’s suits, men’s shirts, ties, bow ties, dress shoes for men and women, purses, jewelry – anything that grads would wear to their celebrations.
Donations must be clean and in good condition. Please remember that the clothing you donate will be worn by young men and women – current, timely fashions are most appreciated.
- VanCity New Westminster Branch, 511 6th Street, New Westminster. Donations accepted M – F 9:30 – 5 PM. Please drop off with bank concierge.
- Re/Max All Points Realty – c/o Alison Hazelwood – #102 – 321 6th Street; 604-526-2888; M-F 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4:00pm.
- Please ensure all donations are bagged or boxed.
- Mila and Paige, 655 Columbia Street, New Westminster, 604-553-6452. M-Sat 11 – 6, Sun – 11 – 5.
- Re/Max 2000 Realty, c/o Carol Dorey – #103- 15127 100 Avenue, M-F 9–7; Sat-Sun 10– 3
- C & K Courtesy Cleaners, 1959 152 St #139, Surrey, BC, 604-538-8231; donations accepted during business hours
- Beebe Cline, Hugh and McKinnon Realty, 14048 Terry Road, White Rock; 12 PM – 5 PM, 7 days per week
- Re/Max Performance Realty, 11925 80 Ave, Delta, BC V4C 1Y1
- M-Th 9-4pm.
- Please label donations Attn: Leah Bach
- Sutton Group Seafair Realty, ATTN: Trish Murphy, #2 – 1359 56th Street, Delta, BC; M – F 2-5 pm.
- VanCity Walnut Grove Community Branch, E103-20159 88thAve Langley BC, 604-877-2543. Please ensure donations are bagged or boxed.
Vancouver East, Vancouver West side, Burnaby, Port Moody:
- Call or message Anne Hermary ( Anne Hermary Real Estate) to arrange a pick up: 778-895-6268