Our drop off locations are now open and are collecting donations for our 2020 Boutique Day event.
Please note that we do not accept short dresses or wedding gowns, and remember that your donations will be worn by young adults who prefer to wear current, stylish fashions.
Please take your donations to the location most convenient for you:
- Re/Max Advantage Realty – c/o Alison Hazelwood – #102 – 321 6th Street; 604-526-2888; M – Th – 8:30am – 8:00pm, Fri – 8:30am – 7:00pm, Sat – 10:00am – 5:00pm, Sun – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- VanCity Savings – 511 6th Street
- Shelley’s Hair Studio – 520 Carnarvon Street
- Re/Max 2000 Realty, c/o Carol Dorey – #103- 15127 100 Avenue, M-F 9–7; Sat-Sun 10– 3
- VanCity Guildford Community Branch, 108 – 15175 101st Avenue
- VanCity Surrey City Center Branch, 10293 King George Boulevard
- Vancity Morgan Creek Branch, Unit H120-15795 Croydon Drive
- Beebe Cline, Hugh and McKinnon Realty, 14048 Terry Road, White Rock; 11 AM – 5 PM, 7 days per week
- C & K Courtesy Cleaners, 1959 152 St #139, Surrey, BC, 604-538-8231, located in Windsor Square shopping center
- Vancity Semiahmoo Branch, 104-1790 152nd St, Surrey
- Royal LePage Wolstencroft, 19665 64th Avenue, Langley; call Candice (604-836-6099) for drop off hours/questions
- Gillian Lowrey, 5241 11 A Avenue (off 53 A Avenue); 604-838-5332. *Please text first before dropping off*
- Atlantis Day Spa, 1777 56th Street, Delta, 604-948-0458; closed Sunday and Monday, Tuesday 9:30am-6pm, Wednesday/ Thursday 9:30am-8pm, Friday 9:30am-6pm, Saturday 9am-6pm
- North Delta Rec Center, 11415 84th Avenue, Delta, 604-952-3045; 8 am – 9 pm 7 days/week. *Please take donations to the front desk and make sure they are clearly marked ATTN: LISA. Please hang donations if possible.
We’d like to thank all of our drop locations for donating their space in support of our cause!