All student attire needs to be clean and in good repair. Please remember that these items will be worn by grads who appreciate current styles. We do not accept casual clothing! No t-shirts or t-shirt dresses, cargo pants, short dresses, polo shirts, shorts, etc.
We are able to issue tax receipts for new items with tags attached.
Student attire (new or gently used items only):
- Formal long dresses (please, no wedding gowns or short dresses).
- Gloves – elbow and opera length, (particularly white, cream and black).
- Ladies’ dress shoes
- Ladies’ clutch purses/evening bags
- Ladies’ shawls, wraps, and scarves (no winter scarves, please)
- Jewelry – necklaces, earrings (including clip-on), bracelets, rings
- Tiaras, rhinestone headbands and other formal hair jewelry/clips
- Men’s suits – 2 or 3 piece. Please ensure that the styles are current before donating
- Men’s dress shirts (no t-shirts, golf shirts, or casual styles)
- Men’s suit shoes
- Men’s belts
- Socks – new only. We do not accept used socks.
- Men’s accessories – chain necklaces, earrings, sunglasses, tie clips, fedora-style hats, etc.
- Men’s ties, bow ties, and suspenders
- pocket squares in all colours.
- NEW, UNOPENED make up – eye shadow, foundation, mascara, lipstick, eye liner, etc
- Hairdressing supplies (for hair stylists at Boutique Day) – boxes of bobby pins, hairspray, gel etc.
Your generosity and ingenuity can make a huge difference for a deserving graduate. Please contact us to inquire about unique donation ideas.