All student attire needs to be clean and in good repair. Please remember that these items will be worn by grads – current, timely styles are most appreciated.
Student attire (new or gently used items only):
- Formal long dresses (please, no wedding gowns).
- Gloves – elbow and opera length, (particularly white, cream and black).
- Ladies’ dress shoes.
- Jewelry – necklaces, earrings (including clip-on), bracelets, rings
- Tiaras, rhinestone headbands and other formal hair jewelry/clips
- Men’s dress shirts – new white dress shirts.
- Suit shoes, new or in as new condition– classic black leather style is most often the favourite but youth also like hip looks.
- Belts – new or like-new black dress belts suitable for wearing with a dressy suit.
- Socks – new black dress socks.
- Men’s accessories – chain necklaces, earrings, sunglasses, tie clips, fedora-style hats, etc.
- Current-look ties, especially bow ties and suspenders, and pocket squares in all colours.
Swag Bag items – we supply over 100 swag bags per Boutique Day. Any new, unopened, age-appropriate toiletry items are appreciated, such as:
- NEW unopened shampoo, conditioner, any other hair styling products for men and women (gel, spray etc).
- NEW cologne samples for both men and women.
- NEW deodorant/antiperspirant.
- NEW makeup (lipsticks, gloss, nail polish, eye makeup, mascara etc).
- NEW shaving supplies (disposable razors, shaving cream or gel).
- NEW fun socks for girls and guys.
- NEW toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- NEW feminine hygiene products.
- Hairdressing supplies for hair stylists at Boutique Day – boxes of bobby pins, hairspray, gel etc. (Ideally, one set per stylist – we have between 10 and 20 stylists on Boutique Day).
Your generosity and ingenuity can make a huge difference for a deserving graduate. Please contact us to inquire about unique donation ideas.